Please apply only if you have 2 years experience in engines & farm equipments. Interviews are happening on 16th July 2015.
1) Common Rail Diesel Engine Performance & Emission development
2) Aftertreatment development - DOC/SCR
3) Engine/Vehiclele Calibration
4)Should have Domain knowldege and experience of Common Rail Engines
5) To comprehend technical issues in the areas of Engine performance and Emission dev/CRS calibration and technically steer the team towards success
6) Challenges & encourages teams to identify and implement innovative calibration strategies to optimize costs
7) Should be able to Guide a team of 2-3 people to take the complete P&E development & Calibration ownership.
8)Project handling from scratch to the final deliverables with respect to performance, emission and upto end of line calibrations
1. Hands on experience Common Rail Engine/ INCA software
2. Over-all Engine , Engine Sub-systems and Components Knowledge: Keeps pace with emerging trends and related application.
3. Engine/vehicle level calibration
4. Strong gundamentals of Emission
5. Should be able to interpret CAE / CFD results for required corrective actions
6. Ability to Absorb latest Technology and forming basis for up-coming Projects..