1)Design knowledge of engine components, systems
2) Development of Alternative fuel engines
3) Knowledge on related standards for alternate fuels including safety
4) Develop and test the prototype alternative fuel vehicle to achieve the performance target by conducting testing on various parameters (performance, simulation, combustion, Fuel handling, leakage, safety, emissions etc..)
6) Ensure that follow of DFMEA/ Safety Regulations/ ISMS by continuous monitoring and control.
7) Keep pace with emerging technologies on gaseous fuel and fuel cell system and strategy formulation.
9) Identification of new advance technology trends and proven concept technology and plan for implementation in engine and vehicle subsystem.
10)To enhance the skill set, capability and knowledge as per the organization requirement
11) Interest to learn & develop capability of engine calibration.
12) Good team player with ability to clearly communicate with peers and other team members