Primary responsibility is to lead and manage the India Help Desk team, providing direction and support to team members in line with achieving set objectives.
1.The India Help Desk Manager manages the people, operational and support activities of the Help Desk team members.
2.This includes meeting defined objectives, ensuring effective communications and engagement, delegation of work and 3.Responsibilities, hiring, training and developing staff, managing and fulfilling reporting requirements, manage effective resource planning, and conducting formal and informal performance review sessions.
4.The manager should oversee the effective implementation and execution of functional objectives and processes, encompassing normal operation and high-volume operation.
1. Provide direction, delegate tasks and manage a team of people to meet or exceed agreed upon goals.
2. Motivate and develop staff so they can successfully fulfil their work objectives.
3. Conduct effective and efficient resource planning towards meeting team and functional objectives.
4. Develop and maintain a sound working knowledge of testing and support systems.
5. Ensure processes and practices conducted in the Help Desk team are standardized and consistent with those in the Global Help Desk organization.
6. Provide action-oriented input on improving Global Help Desk services and processes, and take ownership roles in projects and initiatives that drive those improvements through to completion.
7. Create, submit and maintain accurate and meaningful reports to be used for sound decision making that encourages and Drives positive change for the organization.
8. Participate as a productive and engaged member of the Global Help Desk Management team with sound cross-cultural awareness.
9. Collaborate effectively with other functional departments and participate fully on cross-functional teams to achieve common aligned business goals and objectives.
10. Participate in staff meetings, training programs and team events as required
11. Working hours are flexible depending on local or regional time-zone support needs and may change at any time at the discretion of senior management
1. Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma,Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering(Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology, Science & Technology or equivalent.
2. Between 4-6 years management experience in help desk, customer service center or other related industry, preferably with an international customer base.
3. Able to demonstrate a positive attitude toward the mentoring and development of others.
4.Experience using and familiarity with Help Desk metrics and associated terminology.
5.Experience working with service provider teams to refine Help Desk/service center and troubleshooting/trend analysis procedures as well as experience documenting
6.Required language(s): English*
7.Preferably Managers specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.