The main objective is to achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers.
- Manage a team of 15-25 people
- Performing Qualitative and Quantitative account business development support
- Focus teams on the key priorities while managing several medium to large size projects
- Ensure that team members deliver quality service as per client's needs and priorities
- Work with project leaders to analyze resource needs and gaps across locations, and devise alternative ways forward.
- Assign people to projects based on their skills, career goals and client's expectations
CA/MBA/PG Diploma (Fin) /CFA with 8-11 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent understanding of company, industry and economic research, financial statement and valuations.
- Excellent understanding of transactions life cycle and M&A activities and products.
- Good Experience into pitch books, DCF and other valuation methods, economy, industry and company research projects, project finance models and research based projects.
- Should have good exp in team management & client management