1. To assist Head Legal in day to day legal matters and updation of applicable laws
2. To draft standard documents and special correspondence on case to case basis to parties and arbitrators, advocates, authorities.
3. Updating arbitration and legal cases, advocates, arbitrators and other incidental requirements.
4. Ensure that all relevant records are maintained as prescribed under the provisions of various laws and guidelines.
Using soft skills for resolution of disputes.
5. Ensuring compliance of exchange rules, byelaws and regulations in the processes put in place or developed by the client.
6. Follow up of active cases in arbitration and legal department
7. To assist in the conduct of arbitration proceedings
8. To be aware of the developments in the area of corporate laws, laws relating to Exchange business and arbitration law
9. To be able to understand and interpret provisions of law in the area of the work related to the Department
Educational Qualification LL.B
Previous Experience 6-10 years experience (minimum 2 year in court/law
firm and 4-5 years in big corporate legal dept.)
In addition to above, Experience in FMCG/retail and Arbitration / dispute resolution department will be preferred.
Industry to be hired from Banking/ Financial Services/ FMCG
Skills and Knowledge required
Good communication skills (English/Hindi)
Drafting skills (letters and other legal documents)
Self-motivated and able to work with large groups of persons working in the organization.
Ability to work under pressure prior to, during and after meetings
Updation on day to day changes in legal environment
Competencies (Behavioural Skills) required
Proactive and result oriented.
Analytical ability and an eye for detail.
Strong communications skills
Effective follow up and a reasoning mind
Goals/Key Result Areas
Key Result Areas Targets/Measures
Quick and effective action
Presence of mind and ability to apply and exercise reason
Sharing ideas and knowledge for better understanding of an issue and to coordinate for disposal of matters without delay
Meeting business requirements
Effective legal guidance facilitating business without compromising legality
Compliance of laws
Analytical ability to interpret legal requirement and comply with the same