Job Responsibilities :
Responsibilities include planning and execution of IT security reviews (Ethical Hacking / VAPT) for our clients in Banking & Financial, Investment, Oil & Gas and Telecom industries. The candidate will be responsible for -
- Planning and conducting VAPT projects and advanced knowledge on various VAPT tools
- Knowledge on different threat landscape and ability to carry out threat profiling
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the security components (such as IPS/IDS, firewall), networking equipment (such as router, switches), server hardware and different technologies such as cloud computing, virtualization etc.
- In-depth knowledge of different Operating systems (such as Microsoft, Linux etc.) and database serves (such as SQL, oracle etc.)
- Review Infrastructure and network systems including configuration and architecture to assess and improve information security
- Assess the current state security posture, envision future state and provide implementation roadmaps to clients in IT security projects.
- Develop IT security policies, standards, procedures and minimum security baseline standards
- Implementation of Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO 27001.
- Know how of the IT Risk Management
- Ability to conduct security awareness sessions
Required Skills :
The candidate should possess the following experience and skills :
- Experienced in consulting, implementation and maintenance of IT security solutions and controls such as Firewalls, Anti-Virus System, Security Management Systems, IDS / IPS and other similar solutions
- IT security consulting experience or worked in industry with the primary responsibility of managing IT security functions
- Worked / used various IT security tools, scripts, programs to carry out penetration tests and risk assessments
- Exposure to a well-structured Risk Assessment and Risk Management techniques
- Ability to understand business processes / applications of various industries.
- Ability to understand IT Governance and it's alignment to the business strategy.
- Exposure to ISO 27001 / ITIL / CoBIT and other international standards and frameworks
- Exceptional skills in client relationship management
- Strong oral and written communication skills