To be over all responsible for the edible oil refinery of Trichy plant and to manage all the activities.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage HR budget and work with plant management to assist in managing people spending, i.e. over-time, headcount control, utilization of temporary workers, worker's compensation, etc.
- Lead assessment and planning for internal training and development
- Monitor employee attitudes, lead culture assessments and action planning to close the gaps
- Provide advice and counsel to plant management team regarding performance management and development of human capital.
- Provide human resource generalist services, including compliance with regulatory agencies
- Provide direction to employees in the resolution of problems, related to benefits, company policies, etc.
- Schedule and create project assignment to meet completion dates.
- Source, screen and recommend candidates for employment and conduct new employee orientation.
- Facilitate internal/external Health and Wellness activities.
- Create facilitate communication and employee involvement initiative.
- Administer local salary performance review procedure, and employment related policies and procedures.
- Responsible for HRIS administration and maintenance.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Support the administration of Worker's Compensation and coordination of workplace safety programs.
- Conduct training sessions related to Ethics, benefits, safety, or others as required.
- Plan and participate in Division Talent Management and Succession Review.
- Special requirements, external and internal contacts, travel, working conditions, etc
Education, qualifications, special training, experience and skills :
- MBA- HR with - 10 to 14 years of related experience in a manufacturing setting.
- HR generalist experience. Superior interpersonal skills and time management.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications.
- Experience in maintaining a nonunion presence or in the administration of a collective bargaining agreement including grievance investigation, responses and participation in contract negotiations desirable.