The new incumbent will be responsible for development & implementation of human resource programs, practices and procedures to all levels for the assigned business unit.
1. Organize R&R and Employee Engagement initiatives such as E-Sat feedback or other surveys, Town halls, Skip level interviews, listening exercises, Fun Fridays and Saturdays etc.
2. Actively partner with business in key initiatives such as Periodic reviews.
3. Quick thinker who is independently able to efficiently manage complex relationships with internal team members as well as relevant authorities.
4. Attrition Management , Maintaining database and Responsible for supporting operations in controlling attrition.
5. Employee retention by ensuring a friendly and conducive environment. Providing a patient hearing to employees and making sure that relevant ideas and suggestions from all levels are implemented without much delay.
6. Collection & Analysis of data/results/observations of Skip Level, Team Huddles and One to One meetings conducted by Line function.
Desired Skills/ Traits :
Excellent attention to detail and follow-through, process oriented
Good knowledge of MS office
Maturity to deal with issues in a creative & challenging environment.