Play a business partnering role to thePayment Solutions businessand provide finance support in areas like accounting and control, financial planning and analysis, taxation, and compliances.
No. Key Accountabilities
1. Provide FC&A support for the Payment Solutions organization, and act as a strategic partner to the Business Head for ensuring growth and operations as per plan
2. Responsible for owning and ensuring proper and timely closure of the Trial balance, P/L statement etc. for the Payment Solutions business, in conjunction with the Finance Controller
3. Monitor, control and direct the implementation of business plans from a financial perspective
4. Ensure timely completion of the annual/ quarterly and monthly budgeting activities for the Payment Solutions business, including but not limited to customer/PoS terminal/e-Merchant/Biller acquisition planning, sales and operations planning, overhead expense plan, annual and rolling business plans.
5. Ensure analysis and reporting of business category -wise plan and profitability analysis and other reports for aiding decision making e.g. providing e-merchant/Biller acquisition teams with financial inputs for pricing and buying decisions
6. Ensure timely process validation for purchase orders/ contracts, service entries, payment validations and pricing proposals. Work with the different teams to ensure timely preparation of monthly variance analysis and allied reports
7. Ensure tracking of overall financial health of the Payment Services operations across defined financial metrics based on models and frameworks developed by the SPOG (Business (F&M) FC&A). Periodically develop and present root cause analysis for performance variances.
8. Ensure providing finance support to the marketing and product management teams, in budgeting and costing and through financial inputs in areas like pricing, promotions etc.
9. Work with the centralized functions to ensure compliance in terms of overall guidelines for Taxation, Audit and reporting
10. Set goals, review and manage performance, guide and counsel and provide feedback to subordinates
11. Provide subordinates with training and the required growth opportunities to ensure their development
Include Additional Certification Required if any Necessary:
CA / ICWA, Master in Business Administration from Tier 1 institute
Type of roles (and duration) which an individual ideally should have done in his/her prior experience to be detailed Necessary:
7 - 10years of post-qualification experience
> 2 years of experience in Telecom sector
Key Performance Indicators
1. No. of process/system/documentation non-compliances identified in control audits ( 2)
2. % Savings due to tax optimizations over last year (5%)
3. % Increase in EBITDA Margin for Payment Solutions business over last year ( 5%)
4. Internal Customer Satisfaction - C-SAT Score ( 4)
5. % Cost saving achieved against plan (90%)
6. Target v/s Actual number of man-hours of training (85%)