Qualification:- Must be CA qualified or Full Time MBA
For CA qualified candidates:
2 - 6 years post qualification experience in Deal Analysis, Shaping, Pricing & Deal Structuring, Financial Modelling.
For FullTime MBAs:-
- Candidates must have 2-6 years of relevant experience in Deal shaping, deal pricing, deal structuring, deal financials, deal evaluation.
- Ideal profiles should have experience in Deals along with FP&A..
- Awareness of Corporate Finance strategies, tools and techniques, including:
- Financing alternatives, including equity and debt financing techniques
- Capital and debt markets
- Entity valuation techniques
- Shareholder Value and EVA diagnostic
- Investment appraisal
- Cost base-lining and due diligence
- Option pricing
- Accounting for business combinations (e.g. acquisitions, affiliates)
- Accounting for equity stakes
- Asset purchase/ lease accounting, including capitalisation issues
- Principal vs. agent
- Revenue recognition
- Capable of operating within multiple deal teams
- Strong financial modeling skills including best practice in maintaining audit trails and effective version control
- Prepare costing analysis to ensure consistency with deal shape. Research and analyze relevant cost drivers and fixed and variable cost profiles
- Work with deal teams to use the costing information above in conjunction with knowledge of the deal shape to prepare analyses of appropriate pricing algorithms.
- Conduct primary research into the GAAP context (US, IAS and local) to ensure clear understanding of risks and opportunities of deal shape when overlaid by each stakeholder?s regulatory environment
- Due diligence - execute appropriate investigations into target deal finances
- Involves substantial number of communication nodes on each deal ? well over 10 per deal, involving the Market Unit Finance team, the Market Unit Management Team, the Client team, the Client Partner group, CFM, TAX, L&C, the Client Finance team, the Client
- Financial deal shaping, GAAP, investment appraisal metrics, consequences of various deal shapes and pricing mechanisms.
- CA with 2 - 6 years of experience in Services pricing or Deal pricing.
- Excellent communication and analytics bend.