Reporting to:- AVP - Accounts Consolidation
Overall purpose of the Job :--Consolidation, Analysis and Handling Statutory Auditors
Key Task & Activities
Quality, Reliable & Timely accounts.
1. Timely & accurate preparation of Monthly Accounts with all supporting analysis schedules in accordance with the accounts closing process and checklist.
Regular maintenance and managing transition. 2. Trial Balance & GL accounts scrutiny/analysis. Ensuring completeness of data capture, in whichever form (TB, adjustment JVs, etc.) in to financial accounting system. Also ensure correct segment wise data capturing in to Financial Trial balance.
3. Should raise accounting issues effecting correct financial disclosure and get it resolved on periodic and timely basis.
4. Drive automation to minimize manual intervention & thus maximize efficiency & financial controls.
5. Transition from IGAAP to IFRS without any omissions and proper stabilization of processes post transition.
6. Handling Statutory and internal auditors
Require--CA with 4-6 years of experience. Must have worked in process driven & ERP environment.
. Expert domain knowledge including IRDA accounting regulations, Indian GAAP and IFRS.