The main objective of the role is to achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers, provide guidance/expertise on various valuation engagements, and lead the team towards excellence in service delivery
- Manage a team of 15-20 financial analysts
Work on and lead several medium-to-high complexity valuation engagements. Area of expertise required in:
- Business valuations using DCF and market-multiples based approaches
- Purchase price allocation and Impairment testing of goodwill and intangibles as per US GAAP/IFRS accounting standards
- Value allocation and valuation of preferred equity using CVM, OPM & PWERM methodologies (under 409a or ASC 861)
- Valuation of debt, options and warrants, using Black Scholes and other similar models
- Financial due diligence and post-deal analysis
- Have strong knowledge of valuation principles, valuation methodologies and accounting principles.
- Have significant project and client management experience
- Have knowledge of research databases like Bloomberg, CapitalIQ, Factset, Factiva, Thomson, etc.
- Ability to source and analyze company and industry information.