Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Performing Qualitative and Quantitative account business development support
- Ensure smooth service delivery
- Partner with internal and external clients to improve processes
- Work with project leaders to analyze resource needs and gaps across locations, and devise alternative ways forward.
- Ideally combination of exposure in an controller ship, analytics, financial planning or financial modeling role (in reputed company) before moving to finance transformation/ consulting/analytics with competitors
- Work on client engagement teams executing Operational tasks for Transaction Services which support key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for transactions.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, problem-solving, and facilitation.
- Assist in business development activities including preparing presentations for pursuit meetings with clients to help sell advisory services.
- Analyze new business strategies and develop financial impact/ valuation recommendations.
Education & Experience:
Qualified CA/ MBA/ CFA/ MS Finance with 7+ years post qualification experience in:
- Management Consultancy firms.
- MNC or large Indian companies, preferably within a shared service environment.
Competencies / skills:
- Excellent understanding of company and industry research and financial statements
- Excellent knowledge of spin-off, curve out deals and post merger integration process
- Expert level knowledge of basic corporate finance principles
- Expert level knowledge and hands on experience with MS Excel
- Assessing findings and communicating insights
- Managing risk and practice management