Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Understands the due diligence process and has experience in financial analysis, report writing preferable in Banking, Insurance or AMC sector
- Counsel team members on the project on KPIs, key financial drivers,
- Ensures that team members deliver quality service as per client's needs and priorities
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Focus teams on the key priorities while managing several large to medium-size projects
- Ensuring smooth service delivery within the defined geographical area
- Produce assignment budgets and timetables, and manage delivery against them
- Reviews quality of deliverables, in terms of accuracy of research findings, presentation of data, logical reasoning of points of view, usage of crisp and effective language, and comprehensiveness of scope vis-- -vis the agreed scope.
- Identifies, develops and implements best practices in projects. Defines need for new information sources, and provides feedback on new sources.
- Manages efficiency and productivity of team members on a day-to-day basis. Ensures adherence to TAS work-flow protocol and tools.
- Assists in capacity planning, competency mapping and recruitment of resources for the assigned teams
- Develops deep and enduring relationships with key customers. Generates ideas for new sub service line initiatives.
- Demonstrates and applies in-depth subject knowledge to deliverables and has general understanding of other-related disciplines
- Proactively participate in research approach identification and execute it to produce outputs contributing to the overall project.
- Integrate insights from internal and external SMEs
- Assist in negotiating conflicting priorities and expectations
- Provide expert reviews for all projects within the assigned subject
People Responsibilities :
- Coaches, counsels and mentors team members for professional development, and recommends training requirements to address perceived gaps. (Team of 60-70 people)
- Manages performance of team members- from setting goals to assessing performance against goals to providing performance feedback. Conduct performance appraisal sessions with the counsels during year end and mid year.
Job Specification :
- Experience in Best Practice offshoring companies/Transaction Support/ Statutory Audit work /Financial Reporting and Analysis, experience preferable with a Big 4 auditing firm / leading best practices BPOs
- High energy with good people management and project management skills
- Advanced understanding of accounting concepts and good analytical skills.
- Proven experience in interacting with senior management of clients.