1. Hands on experience in 3D Modelling / 2D Drawing of Components.
2. Working Knowledge of Design Calculations/DFMEA/DFA/DFM/DFS.
3. Hands on experience & expertise of Performance and emission development.
4. Working knowledge of Project management techniques and should have independently handled an engine programme.
5. Working Knowledge of Mechanical development of components and their evaluation methods.
6. Knowledge of tools used in systematic Problem solving, DOE, problem solving tools and techniques and project management tools eg. Microsoft Projects.
7. Awareness of engine technical symphosiums, conference etc.,
8. Awareness of other processes eg. Manufacturing, advance technology.
9. Aware of IT tools and techniques to get the information.
10. Awareness of sources of technical information
11. Awareness of I/P processes, trademarks, patents & legislations
1. Lead a team of core designers ,Performance & mechanical development engineers.
2. Drawing Review & Release.
3. Vendor Discussions/Component Development
4. SOR sign off for Engine releated components.
5. ORC resolution Design changes
6. Support for VPPAP closure of components.
7. Coordination with CAE/CFD/NVH analysis.
8. Inculcate creativity in design & development.
9. Supports and enables other process concerned with engine
10. Close networking with engine legislative and other agencies to meet the norms related to engine..