Data Sciences Manager
Location : Hyderabad
Company : Fast growing Data Analytics and Visualization Company
- You possess good business acumen with strong ability to solve business problems through data driven methodologies. You will be engaging with Clients across verticals and providing consultative solutions in the area of Data Visualization & Analytics and implement solutions by customizing the Company's proprietary product.
- You would closely oversee the agile implementation projects, and deliver to deadlines by managing budget, schedule, quality and achieve consistently exceeding customer expectations.
- You would be managing & mentoring a team of Data Consultants and Data Scientists and also providing the needed hands-on support through the phases spanning areas such as Requirements gathering, Data analysis, Design, Customization and Hand-over.
- You would anchor the Client Relationship for the Company and also participate in Account Management activities to deliver and grow the relationships strategically.
- You would also play a Startup leadership role by innovating and defining processes in the areas of Account management, Project delivery and People development.
Skills & Qualifications :
- Persuasive, collaborative business acumen with ability to drive the client interactions strategically and influence others Have 8+ years of experience with over 5 years in analytics and data related engagements
- Have 3+ years experience managing moderate to large size teams
- Outstanding Project Management skills with experience of managing and delivering large, complex projects using Agile delivery methodology
- Hands-on experience in the past working on large data sets (including data cleaning, massaging, data manipulation) with usage of analytical tools.
- Excellent people management skills by having built, mentored and lead successful project teams
- Sound understanding of quantitative disciplines like business analytics/statistics
- Expert level of expertise in MS office packages - Project, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills