Roles and responsibilities include:-
- Independently leading and project managing research oriented projects and developing subject-matter expertise as a customer and competitive intelligence professional
- Build a reputation with direct clients as a solutioner, consultant and recommendations-driven person
- Use analytical tools, frameworks and methods (competitive benchmarking, SWOT, Five Forces, Strategic Competitor Profiling etc.) for generation of insights from available data and information.
- Synthesize data out of multiple data sources to perform analysis about industry/companies/products
- Supervising and quality control, following best practices in project management
- Effectively communicate findings, concerns, ideas, project management elements to multiple stakeholders
- 5-8 years work experience.
- Meaningful experience in strategic secondary research, value-added knowledge services analysis, insight-building, consulting
- Comfort with various techniques of secondary research such as looking up right sources, understanding source credibility, keyword usage, etc
- Demonstrated above-par analytical ability
- Flair for quantitative/ qualitative data analyses and interprtation
- Ability to process data to draw insights, answering so what questions about data.
Along with the above requirements, we are looking at someone who has solved real life business problems, has managed various clients end to end, Reporting, making presentations, developing story boards, etc
Candidate having a knowledge of secondary research and in telecom and technology
Willing to work in Rotational Shift.