The position is responsible for delivering various solution offerings like internal audits, process improvement reviews, enterprise risk management, forensics, etc. for clients
Responsibilities would include:
- Supervise teams of multi-location professionals; approx 6 - 10 depending on projects underway.
- Manage quality of deliverables and completion of projects within budgeted time.
- Build and maintain client relation by understanding and being responsive to client needs and ensuring high quality of deliverables.
- Contribute in people and knowledge development initiatives by developing training material and conducting training.
- Identify opportunities for new business opportunities with clients, support in proposal development, identify and develop new solution offerings.
- Making presentations to senior management and/or audit committee on findings / deliverables.
Should have a professional qualification preferable CA or an MBA-Finance from a reputed business school. Qualifications such as CIA, CISA, CPA, CFE are an advantage.
Prior Work Experience:
- Should have a minimum of 7-8 years plus post qualification experience
Prior work experience could include:
- If from industry - Internal audit, SoX compliance, Quality or Revenue Assurance. Current designation would be Manager/ Sr. Manager or equivalent.