Responsible for Analyzing, Reviewing and Strategic rebalancing of Clients Equity portfolios for an US Bank,
with a view to maximize their investment returns, considering their strategic asset allocation, investment
objective, risk appetite and time horizon.
- Responsible for presenting investment ideas to buy side analysts in US for preparing their recommended list in
- Dynamic growth, high yield, Diversified, focused and core list.
- Conduct relevant equity and other investment research, analyze current market dynamics and identify market trends to help Equity investors make informed investment decisions.
- Doing Comprehensive Sector analysis, Company Analysis and Conducting Relative Valuation, Ratio analysis by using Databases like Factset, knowledge center.
- Interpreting financial data for determining past performance and projecting the financial profitability of companies and ensuring that the financial information is presented clearly, consistently and on time.
- Proving extensive Investment Research to Portfolio Managers using market research tools like Bloomberg, Morningstar, Thomson Reuters and Factset.
- Reviewing client portfolios to highlight asset class deviations from investment objectives for rebalancing purpose.
- Research on Mutual Funds and Investment Strategies for Portfolio Managers.
- Preparing Investment Policy Statement and Wealth Planner Proposal.
- Product Analysis and Enhanced Analytics using data tool like Morningstar and Bloomberg & Factset
- Adhoc and Special Projects as per LOBs requirement.
- Comparative Analysis of current portfolio compositions against firm sponsored objectives and weights
Supporting U.S. Investment Banking client in investment banking advisory & capital market strategies
- Valuation analysis using discounted cash flow (DCF), leveraged buyout (LBO) and Merger Modeling methods Executed Capital Structure, Liquidity, Valuation and Operating metrics benchmark analysis
- Formulated M&A strategic alternatives, investigated capital markets activity and general corporate finance Potential target identification, company profiling, industry analysis, thematic study and situation scrutiny
- Deal case studies, competitive landscaping, relative valuation - trading and transaction comparables
- Team Lead - Coaching, mentoring the team in technical and conceptual understanding Achievements:
- Evaluating Financial Statements, Company Profiling, Benchmarking analysis, Handling Financial Models and M&A deal analysis
- Creating financial models to value companies
- Coverage of fixed income market of US (Debt Market)
- Daily news run on telecommunication sector of India mainly covering strategic news announcements
- Writing equity research notes for companies in telecommunication industry
- Tracking records of financial multiples of telecommunications companies (Net Debt/EBITDA, Price/Sales ratio, ARPU