Minimum Required skills:
Qualification: BE/B. Tech-Mechanical
Experience: Eight Years
Key Skills: Good understanding of engineering procedures, Understanding of GMP
Job Summary: Over-all responsibility for maintenance issues in the plant.
1. Day to day maintenance of machinery and facilities in the plant implementation of routine instructions, periodical replacement of worn out parts, repair of faults and malfunctions.
2. Structuring and assimilation of preventive maintenance procedures in accordance with GMP rules.
3. Carrying out preventive maintenance according to equipment manufactures directions, and conducting periodical inspections.
4. Breakdown maintenance repair of equipment malfunctions.
5. Acquisition of new systems and their incorporation into the plants activities.
6. Managing and implementing systems improvement programmes and change according to the Associate Director Engineering.
7. Procurement and indenting & managing the spare parts & maintenance materials.
8. Monitoring the maintenance budget.
9. Work procedures update and training.
10. Conducting work relations with suppliers, subcontractors and planning firms.
11. To perform any other job as assigned by Associate Director Engineering.
12. Approving &updating the service calls (Preventive maintenance & Breakage calls) in system.
13. Preparation of the engineering file for the new modification in the plant.
14. Considered technician/ Manager name while opening the preventive maintenance service calls in maintenance module.
15. Preparation of Proposal & execution of flexibility projects in Plant.
BE/B.Tech- ONLY Mechanical" Stream
Industry :- Mandatory/Compulsory to have Pharma/API industry exposure.
Only for Pharma/api Experienced Professionals)