The Marketing Manager will play an important role driving the growth of Client in the region, bringing tangible value to the role in helping management to communicate their business vision, strategies and valuable insights.
Ideally, this person should have good working knowledge of various marketing tools and can effectively deploy them to get Client the best cost effective results in the market.
1. Develop reports & PowerPoint presentations.
2. Execute marketing strategy that promotes Clients product suite.
3. Design and deliver on a program/plan to promote client focused initiatives.
4. Experienced in social media, digital, PR and online marketing.
5. Align with PR agency to support regular media opportunities.
6. Partner with various teams in Client to develop PowerPoint presentations on a regular basis to communicate Clients proprietary insights.
7. Execute strategies on global level and create a global presence.
8. Design, review & implement fact sheets/product literature
1. MBA from a reputed management institute.
2. Minimum 3-5 years experience in marketing.
3. Well versed in excel and presentation skills.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5. Excellent organizational skills, ability to work on multiple projects
6. Confident self-starter with proven leadership qualities and strong partnering skills.
7. Preferably from an Asset Management or a Private Equity background.
9. Reporting to CMD
ONLY KPO | Research Industry or Advertising or Social Media ONLY