Key Result Areas :
- Innovation projects based on ID methods
- Consumer based New Product Development (NPD) projects.
- Working and driving projects with Cross functional Teams (CFT)
- Visual Language
Job Description :
1. To innovate or design products and systems that are original or disruptive in nature using Four Square Model (ID Methods)
- Research: understanding the business or project environment though cold immersions.
- Creating protocols for further interviews and interaction with various stakeholder and users to understand their point of view and pain areas.
- Using various cultural probes for effective interactions and qualitative data collections.
- Analysis: Analyzing the data collected through methods that allow one to get clarity on the information gathered.
- Selecting the exact audience to be targeted and the analyzing their requirement.
- To empathize with the users and understand their hidden requirement that lead to insight.
- To develop design guidelines and Business criterion's based on the data analyzed.
- Synthesis: on the bases of the design principles (How might we statements) exploring options in terms of solutions that can be offered to the target audience.
- Realizations: Short listing or selecting concepts on the bases of its value propositions, it-s connect with business criterion's and feasibility.
- Validating these concepts and incorporating feedback gained.
- Developing the entire Business model for the concept developed.
2. To develop new products or make incremental changes in existing products based on user requirements and market trends.
- With changing need of the users and gradual evolution of the market trends, tweaking products or integrating them with systems/technology to provide more relevant solutions.
- Upgrading products from the point of view of security and Strength as they form the base of any security products.
3. Working with various internal stake holders during the execution phase of the project.
- Initially taking the respective heads of departments through new concepts once they are approved.
- Revising them in case required.
- Then detailing out the channel for the each component for its smooth integration with the final concept.
- Discussing with various vendors in order to obtain the right type of material, finish, form etc.
- To interact with cross functional team member on regular basis for seamless project executions.
- Attending CFT review meeting and giving details and inputs as and when required.
4. To develop a visual language that flows across the entire range of products in Institutional segment.
- To understand the basic structure, technical details and manufacturing process of the products for creating a strong knowledge base.
- To categorize these products on the bases of its strength, security and features offered.
- To transfer the attributes associated with products on to actual products through various visual indicators like forms, graphics, textures etc.
- To bring out what the product stands for and its association with the brand to which it belongs visually.
Essential Qualification :
Post Graduate in Industrial Design from Institutes like : NID, IIT Delhi, IIT-IDC, NIFT, SPA