We need someone who is good in product marketing. Must have launched ERP/CRM/SAAS products in the market. Should have planned and executed the entire marketing strategy for the product.
- The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the product throughout the product life-cycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products.
- Conceiving and developing innovative marketing programs that drive demand. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met.
The Product Marketing Manager is expected to:
- Develop product positioning that differentiates the products in the market
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of products
- Market intelligence - be the expert on buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on competition and how to surpass them.
- Understand and analyze user needs, and conduct research on markets and competitors.
- Establish short and long term product goals and strategies.
- Build and manage a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies.
- Deliver MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition.
- Develop the core positioning for the product.
- Build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas.
- Perform product demos.
- Develop sales tools and collateral.
- Brief and train the sales force.
- Minimum of 6 years- experience as a Product Marketing Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MBA preferred
- Technical qualification
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel domestic and international
Somebody who has worked on Product Management areas: SAAS products, Marketing Technology Products, Unified Digital Communication, Cloud Based Email Marketing and Social Media products, Cloud based Transactional and Triggered communication product, Email to SMS Application, Real time response management application will be preferred.