Designation : Manager -- Digital Marketing (SEM, Paid Social and Other Biddable Platforms)
Reporting to : AGM -- Digital Marketing / Head -- Digital Marketing
The Digital Marketing Manager will join the Digital Marketing team and focus on performance based search, social and other biddable media. With a solid background of Search Marketing, Paid Social, Native Advertising and DSP experience and the ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously, you will contribute in increasing quality of traffic, customer acquisition and revenue.
* Lead and scale biddable channels such as SEM, Paid Social, Native Advertising and DSP.
* Manage partnership with strategic industry partners: Google, Yahoo, Facebook, etc.
* Manage, optimize and scale the established Search Engine Marketing and Paid Social Media channels.
* Lead emerging media such as Programmatic Display, Mobile App Advertising & Native Advertising. Ability to run multiple experiment, learn quickly and show step growth.
* Take a leadership role in defining user experience across digital touch points necessary to improve digital media performance.
* Ideate innovative ways of reaching target audience or meet defined marketing objectives.
* Create and maintain project plans to update internal stakeholder on status of individual channel performance, issues and opportunities.
* Ensure all campaigns adhering to best practices. Gathering and maintaining competition information.
* Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEM practices, and emerging items of interest and sharing these with the team.
* Communicate clearly to multiple levels within organization and effectively manage expectations on performance
* Must be able to operate across internal departments within company and lead individual projects to create new marketing tactics.
* Work with dedicated creative and development teams to build a/b testing queue and work towards agreed upon goals for conversion, ROI and user engagement
* Develop annual, quarterly and monthly channel plans reflecting business value.
* Create a high performing and innovation led team through knowledge sharing, experimentation, training, mentoring and working on individual team member strength and weakness.
* Graduate/ post graduate with at least 5 years of experience with SEM /PPC, Native Advertising, Social / Facebook and Programmatic Display Advertising.
* Candidate should have excellent knowledge of online advertising channels, standard industry metrics, channel best practices and lead generation business models
* A highly results oriented, articulate, decisive, self-starter who energizes people around him/her
* Strong analytical skills and experience with business modeling
* Solid understanding of paid search platforms interface, algorithm, campaign management, campaign optimization and strategies.
* Must be an effective manager with ability to manage multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
* Excellent computer skills in MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
* Excellent verbal, written and presentations skills
* Strong data analysis skill, able to decipher complex data and numbers to draw inferences, trends and insights.