- Understanding consumer, influencer and dealer motivators by coordinating with the Marketing team for relevant research / consumer / influencer inputs. Translating category wise / brand wise national AOPs to regional execution plans by coordinating with HO Marketing team.
- Developing a 3 month rolling calendar of Consumer, Dealer and influencer (contractor / polisher / carpenter) activation for implementation across various trade channels through which products are sold, in concurrence with the Marketing head.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and rolling out of micro-marketing activities at Key Accounts, and providing SOP for visibility & merchandising elements to be put up at Key Accounts.
- Responsible for roll - out of brand wise marketing innovations to regional teams at a monthly level / as applicable and monitoring the execution by the Sales Team.
- Competitor activity & trend tracking in conjunction with regional teams & reporting of the same.
- Conceptualizing & partnering with HO for developing and executing loyalty programs for influencers.
Desired Profile Minimum Qualification : MBA
Specific Experience : Around 2-3 years experience in Trade Marketing