Principal Duties Responsibilities:
* Manages Scope and Power technical personnel ensuring consistency in service delivery.
* Ensures consistent quality repairs on instruments within a specific turn-around time.
* Works with technicians and advocates to coordinate the scheduling of repair work at hospitals in order to maximize their productivity.
* In conjunction with Regional Sales Director, drives incremental revenue through the development of maintenance programs for customers.
* Ensures billing practices are consistent with company integrity and ethical practices.
* Coordinates with ATS Director to ensure consistency in quality of in house and third party repairs.
* Works with the Regional Sales Managers to ensure coordination of efforts between sales and technical staff.
* Identify, develop and report monthly KPI's (key performance indicators) related to meeting customer expectations, technician productivity, revenue growth and other identified KPI to support operational execution.
* Manages department budget(s).
* Recruits and hires repair technicians.
* Works with technicians to ensure proper spare part inventory levels.
* Overseas, and develops inventory management for assigned area.
* Develops productivity improvements and tracks performance of employees.
* Performs quality control process checks to ensure a high standard of quality.
* Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated in Quality Manual
* Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
* Other duties may be assigned
Secondary or peripheral job functions:
* Ability to recruit and select qualified technicians for open positions.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills with an emphasis in sales.
* Must be willing to travel 20-30%.
* Strong problem solving ability.
* Ability to work under pressure and effectively interface with subordinates and all levels of management.
* Ability to work with computer programs specifically excel spreadsheets.
* This position requires the handling of instruments that may have been contaminated by blood or other bodily fluids. In compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, Aesculap will provide a safe working environment for all employees.
* Determines organizational objectives, interprets company policy, and delegates assignments to appropriate individuals as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
* Requires completion of a certified trade school program in a related field or equivalent experience or business degree.
* Requires 4 years of prior experience with manufacturing or repairing of medical devices.
* 4 years of supervisory experience preferred.
Language and mathematical skills; reasoning ability:
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Location - Hazelwood, MO / United States of America