The position is a regional position and will be responsible for Civil related maintenance of existing Facilities spread over a dispersed area of approx. 8+ L Sft (about 20 stores across various cities) through a team of vendors. An average store is approx. 40,000 Sft built up area with about 150-200 staff working in each store. The job would broadly entail:
- Maintenance and Upkeep of Civil Assets in the region (Building / Plumbing / Water proofing / Tiling / Painting / Fabrication / Glazing etc.).
- Extensive engagement with store team in case of reported defects to identify likely cause and suggest solutions to tackle the same.
- Coordination with vendors to ensure timely completion of work with focus on quality. Quite often the interaction is to be done from remote location, build rapport & relationship with vendors so as to ensure timely resolution of the breakdown.
The candidate will have:
- Good understanding of Civil Masonry / Water proofing / Painting / Fabrication, etc.
- Ability to plan and monitor preventive maintenance / repair requirements
- Experience of handling work across multiple locations, multitask.
- Ability to manage / develop vendor base
- Good communication skills, be a team player and be willing to travel from base location
8 - 10 Years of relevant experience in the field of Civil Maintenance & finishing with a large organization. Experience in Retail / Hospitals / Hospitality sector would be preferable. He should have good stability in previous employments.
Visit stores regularly to identify potential problem areas so as to address them in a planned manner.
Track and monitor resolution of issues reported by Stores.
Co-ordinate with stores to carryout various activities related to waterproofing, roof gutters, drainages, etc. to have zero leakages in stores.
Preparation of estimate & budget for minor works.
Wash rooms, plumbing should be in good condition all the time.
Age- Below 35 Years
Education- Diploma in Civil Engineering from A/B category institute with a good academic record