- With 3 - 5 years of experience in consulting firm (BCG/Bain/Mckenzie/E&Y consulting/KPMG consulting/Deloitte consulting), preferably an MBA from a Tier I B School.
- Experience in setting up systems/ops from scratch.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Commercial acumen
- Strong communication skills
- Candidate need not necessarily be from a sourcing background but the above skills are a must.
- New Vendor Development with a view to solve for geographical and category expansion
- Value Engineering along with the vendors to minimize costs and ensure quality standards
- Develop systems and processes for order processing and supply chain
- Supply side inputs on new product development and feature enhancements