Job responsibility below:
1. Overall responsible for Inventory / Stock Maintenance
2. Able to implement ABC Analysis & concept effectively.
3. Monitor and order low-in-stock and out-of-stock items.
4. Responsible for maintaining accounts of all incoming and outgoing stock items in ERP system.
5. Track slow moving and non-moving items and maintain records and action plan in co-ordination with the user / Indent generator
6. Identify waste and reduce spare cost and carry out corrective action
7. Familiar with ISO requirements and ensure compliance
Essential Requirement :
1. MUST have working exposure in MNC in Manufacturing set up company
2. Should have work experience handling bigger size Stores / Inventory
Education & Qualification :
1. Graduates and Diploma in Material Management with 6-8 years of experience
2. Diploma in Mechanical and course in Material Management with 5-7 years of experience.