BA LLB with 10 to 12 years experience.
- LLM/Diploma in Intellectual Property and/or relevant knowledge/experience preferred.
- Familiar with Data Protection law of Europe and US.
- Research / compare existing legal contracts and documents.
- Contract / file analysis and reporting.
- Must have had exposure to International contracts.
- Familiar with Commercial/Business Terms.
- Excellent Knowledge of English and flawless written Communication skills.
- Tech Savvy and excellent computing skills.
- Compliance oriented.
All of the above with excellent English Language spoken and written communication skills.
Contract drafting, negotiations and finalization:
- Customer Contract types: Software Licensing, Technology Licensing, Hosting Services Agreement, Technology Partnership Agreements, NDAs, Consulting Agreements, Data Transfer Agreements and Clinical - Master Services Agreement.
- Vendor Contracts: license purchase, HR consulting agreements, Marketing/ Advertising agreements
- Human Resources Contracts (Internal): Employee agreements, Trainee-Bond agreements, Non-Compete and Non-Disclosure agreements.
- Addendum documents including Amendments, SOW, Change Orders, Change in Scope and Work Orders.
Building Intellectual Property (IP) portfolio for the organization:
- Patent Filings on software products
- US & India Trademark filings
- US Copyright filings.
- Coordination & strategy discussions with attorneys in various countries for on-going litigations
- Drafting notices, settlements & compromise petitions.
Worked on the following :
- US Safe-Harbor Regulations
- EU Data-protection Laws
- Data Security and Customer Data Management
- Legal Opinions for compliance issues.
New Business Support :
- Preparing legal responses for RFI and RFP
- End User Evaluation agreements
- Proof of Concept agreements.
- Technology licensing experience (preferred)
- Familiar with Commercial/Business Terms
Assist in :
The disposition of the CRF (Contract Request Form) with the sales/implementation team; customer contract file analysis and preparation of Schedules/Amendments to the Contract documents; Preparation/Review of Statements of Work & Change Orders for accuracy of contractual terms.
- Assist in the maintaining of Contract log and Reports.
- To provide support for the business teams and attend to historic information delivery in-house when requested and applicable.
- Must be willing to travel domestic and abroad as per business needs.