- Hands on data exp in financial modelling, SAS, exposure to BFSI domain. Preferably from Banking domain.
- Hands-on experience in model development cycle
- Experience in developing Basel/Capital model with core focus on Retail business (Mortgages, Credit Cards and loans/advances) exposure on stress testing model development would be desirable.
- Knowledge of Retail/Wholesale Banking Products (Mortgage, Credit Cards, loans and advances) - depending on the profile sourced, it will be either Retail/Wholesale.
- Knowledge of credit risk or basel/capital model development
- Bachelor's degree in numerate subject, e.g. mathematics/ statistics/ economics or equivalent experience; Master's degree preferred.
- Strong Quantitative background with relevant hands-on experience in economic and econometric models