Roles & responsibility
The Managed Services Sales Manager role thoroughly understands and applies Client strategies and offerings with deep knowledge of the offerings in the assigned Service Line or Service Area and a deep focus on Managed Services. Creates solutions which are tailored to client's business needs and integrates the cross Service Line capabilities in a way that is valued by the customer and superior to the competition
*Models successful win strategies at other clients with the same business needs
*Understands and navigates Client to identify and acquire critical resources needed to develop the best solution for the client work with the appropriate portfolio specialists, pre-sales technical support, support organizations, and channels for each opportunity
*Maintains strong relationships with executives and influencers in the IT and Line of Business organizations in assigned accounts. Understands the client's business, including their organization, financials, competitiveness in the market, industry and business issues
* Creates solutions which are tailored to client's business needs ensuring inclusion of any service within the full portfolio which enriches the solution, , addresses the client needs in a way that is valued by the client and superior to the competition
*Is aware of Client methods and models used in the solution and can articulate their value to the client.
*Understands the competition and develops and executes a winning sales strategy.
*This role is an Individual Contributor
* Business continuity and DR consulting
* DR planning and execution
* Managed data back up
* DR on cloud
* Hosting and Managed services from a remote NOC
* Understanding of private and public cloud