Key Requirements :
- HR generalists with experience of more than 8 years having handled roles across all the functions in HR.
- Masters Degree in Human Resources with 3-5 years of experience in a senior-level Human Resource position.
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and common sense approach.
- Familiar with best practices in the HR area across industries
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan
- Re comment and maintain an organizational structure and staffing levels to accomplish company goals and objectives
- Recruiting and retaining top quality employees for each department and conduct recruitment accordingly
- Grievance handling, work performance, organizational productivity
- Create employee training and organizational development programs
- Ensure annual goal setting exercise
- Review compensation programs to ensure regulatory compliance and competitive salary levels & work on the design and developement of compensation strategy and programs