Will be the Business Manager for the HSE- Building & Infrastructure activity and responsible for getting new business and having the same executed through a team of professionals based all over the country.
- The job incumbent is responsible for overall technical and operational aspects for HSE-Projects for Infrastructure, Real Estate and Industrial sectors
- The position performs in line with the organization's Quality Assurance System, including the Code of Ethics
- Monitor and perform in the operational areas in HSE- Building & Infrastructure (Construction Technical Control) Sector & as per business plans.
- Build up client relations with major accounts
- Plan, implement and control the cost budget in the area of responsibility in cooperation with his superior and manage activities in case of deviations.
- Initiate and take the lead to ensure a reasonable staffing in the area of responsibility. Identifying and planning of training needs, resources requirements/ utilization's
- Manage projects & perform to the customers & clients expectations.
- Ensure proper execution of all the contracts on all parameters.
- Achieve collection target
- Ensure implementation of QMS in the area of responsibility corporate standards (Code of Ethics, Values, corporate identity, policies, procedures).