Candidate Profile :
Ideally with 5-8 yrs post qualification experience in HR and employee relations in a large HR Consulting organization will be ideal. Exposure to Corporate HR/ HR consulting assignments will be a plus
Educational Qualification :
MBA in HR / Post Graduate Diploma in HRM - from top Business Schools will be a plus. 2006/2007/2008/ 2009 Batch Passouts will be ideal.
Job Profile :
Formulate, Implement, Enhance and Sustain HR Systems and Processes at a Pan India level,in line with the HR Strategy.
Key Focus Areas:
- Performance Management
- Employee Engagement
- Statutory Compliance
- Hr Systems And Processes
Employee Engagement :
- Drive Employee Engagement Surveys and frameworks for field implementation.
- Liaison with Gallup and HO/District Teams in devising the launch and communication plan, followed by survey administration and action planning.
- Active involvement in Knowledge Sharing platform.
- Drive recognition/communication programs for Managers.
Performance Management :
- End to end management of the Performance Management cycle.
- Ensuring effective communication regarding the process flow and complexities.
- Coordinate with Audit teams for correctness/accuracy of the Performance Management System
- Liasoning with the IT team for ensuring system effectiveness during the process and developing ways and means to improve it.
HR Systems And Processes :
- Employee Life Cycle management
- Management of the Summer Internship Program
Statutory Compliance :
- Liaison with our external agency and District Teams for ensuring 100% statutory compliance for our all our establishments
- People Management skills
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage complexity and scale
- Ability to design innovatively
- Execution skills