- Handled Talent Acquisition, sourced from Portals, Social Media, Head Hunt, References, hiring experience across levels, conducted Walk-ins, Campus Placements, behavioral interviews, salary & benefits negotiations
- Devised Talent Retention strategies, made recommendations to Operations for voluntary and Involuntary resignations, predicting and forecasting employee turnover
- Shadowed employees to construct an accurate KRAs with duties and skills required for the position to, Formulated JDs, determines recruitment methods, Marketing communications to attract qualified applicants Responsible for strategizing, planning, forecasting, executing and controlling the hiring ecosystem.
- Interacting with CEOs, Business Heads, Directors & VPs to understand the manpower requirement and building a robust hiring plan with the agreed TAT.
- Driving Campus Hiring and through consultants also.
- Monthly & Quarterly reviews with CEO, COO, Business Unit (BU) head and HR Head to understand the future business needs and strategize/ prioritize hiring plans.
- Formulate recruitment policies and processes around sourcing, selection and networking strategies.
- Innovate and actively seek out-of-the-box solutions to redesign and strengthen the recruitment systems.
- Deliver excellence in 'hiring experience' to all stakeholders.
- Planning, budgeting and monitoring recruitment costs.
- Conceptualize, direct and oversee development of different recruitment metrics and dashboard to monitor the health and effectiveness of the function. Some of these include Fulfillment, Source Mix, Cycle Time, Cost per Hire, Conversion ratios etc.
- Plan and Conduct hiring events.
NOTE: Hardcore Experience in Talent Acquisition.
- Full time MBA
- Required experience with Manufacturing Industries