Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department
Implements safety standards and develops procedures to ensure compliance.
Resolves problems, mediates conflicts encountered during daily operations.
Overall Responsible for smooth functioning of HK operations for the designated site.
- Implement, train and follow the cleaning process as per the protocol laid down by NABH
- Work Planning and scheduling of staff as per the client requirement within the laid operational cost.
- Ensuring proper waste management procedures are followed as laid down by the local regulatory (ie BMC, Hazardous &
Bio Medical waste management Dept )
- Maintaining proper procedures of storage and usage of cleaning agents as per MSDS
- Managing inventory and distribution of cleaning agents.
- Ensure no wastage of cleaning material.
- Responsible for daily briefing and training to subordinates staff.
- Observe and enforce safe working practices with all subordinate staff.
- Follow all safety rules and procedures as per the site requirements
- To monitor overall house-keeping related services and ensure that there is no deviation in the process laid down by
- Ensure high standard of house-keeping services in the critical areas like ICU, OPD etc.
- Ensure that there are no adverse remarks from client about quality of house-keeping services