Government Reforms and Infrastructure Management (GRID) is a Strategic Business Unit (SBU) under the Business Advisory Services line of service. The focus areas for this practice in terms of needs in the Government and Infrastructure Management are:
- PPP - facilitating development using PPP mode
- Redefining roles - focus on social sectors - strengthen policy making & monitoring capability
- Use of technology - reduce cost and improve distribution and delivery of government services
- Institution strengthening - new statutory/disclosure requirements - need for fiscal discipline, enhancing delivery capacity of the institutions
- Governance - people participation & transparency
Services provided by this SBUs to various clients are:
- Policy Formulation
- Institutional Strengthening
- Project Development
- Project Studies & Structuring
- Improvement of Operational Efficiency
- We work with Government Agencies, Donor Agencies, IDCs and Utilities Companies. It is a mix of public and private sector agencies.
Key areas covered include Education, Health, Nutrition, Women & Child, Local Economic Development, Rural Development, Livelihood , etc.
- Should have worked in Public Health and allied sectors for a minimu of 8 years.
- Should have worked in Consulting firms, Development/ Funding agencies.
Post Graduate qualifications in Public Health, Management, Economics, Development Studies
- Willingness to travel and work in tier 2 and tier 3 cities on long-term assignments
- Ability to manage tasks independently with senior officials in government.
Excellent written and oral communication skills