One of the Largest Retail Group based in Middle East is looking out for Finance Manager for one of its concepts.
The person should be a CA with 6-9 years of experience in the Retail Industry with rigorous analytical ability, strong commercial and financial acumen, ability to interact with Senior Management and have strong interpersonal and communication skills
The incumbent would provide performance monitoring and analytical support to the business for decision making
- Annual store level budgeting process and consolidation at concept level and monthly MIS i.e. P&L, Gross Margin analysis and overheads analysis.
- Generating inventory analysis report and support concept to manage markdowns, obsolence and write-offs.
- SAP expenses monitoring vs. budgeting.
- Inventory, Margin mgmt. and Controls.
- Monthly store level Gross Margin and profitability analysis. Department analysis at a store as required.
- Store overheads variance analysis for each store.
- Generating store financial performance reports.
- Monitor store level shrinkage and action for resolution of the same.