1) Arranging & Liaisioning for project financing opportunities, lead management & exploring potential lenders/investors/financial products.
2) Build & maintain relationship with banks & financial institutions regarding funding, banking & treasury products.
3) Preparation of budgets and rolling forecasts incorporating inputs from various functions.
4) Prepare long - term rolling strategic plan for the company encapsulating various projects and in line with the vision, mission of the company management.
5) Conduct financial feasibility & analysis of projects incorporating inputs from various functions
6) Prepare information memorandum meant for project financing.
7) Interact with bankers and financial institutions regarding funding, banking and treasury products
8) Conduct and review of variance analysis of actual v/s budgets on periodical basis.
9) Prepare and review of periodical MIS for reporting to management on various financial and operating parameters.
10) Review of legal documentation with bankers, investors and financial institutions.
1) Qualifications: CA , MBA from reputed institutes.
2) Experience: 4-5 years of post qualification work experience preferably in field of project feasibility and finance, banking and treasury; strong analytical background, good MS office skills, good communication skills.