The incumbent will be involved in all aspects of Payroll Processing including managing processing of statutory & retrial benefits. The role envisages managing end-to-end of the processes to continuously improve user experience.
* Accountable for coordinating and managing the entire function while meeting all accuracy, timeliness, satisfaction and relevant metrics.
* Responsible for ensuring appropriate controls are in place and all processes are maintained in an audit ready state at all times, to meet compliance and corporate governance standards.
* Accountable for a seamless process, set up process, continuous improvement and ensure controls in place
* Accountable for setting performance expectations with team members, regularly reinforcing goals and providing coaching and feedback on their performance in one on ones.
* Accountable for relationships with vendors, holding regular meetings to resolve issues in a timely manner.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory reporting and submission of reports and payments. Conducts own internal audit on own areas ensuring client's information is secured at all times.
* Update policies and procedures (knowledge library), ensuring all processes are clearly documented in a timely manner.
* Simplify and involve team members in re-engineering of processes to streamline, automate and/or outsource processes to increase efficiency, reduce complexity and eliminate unnecessary cost. Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement to achieve productivity goals.
* Accountable for regularly monitoring customer satisfaction/ feedback and Business Performance Metrics to identify pain points and implement solutions and actions with the team to continuously improve the customer
* Manage the people/team and supports the team