Qualifications (minimum & desired)
- C.A. or MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Finance. Should be proficient in MS Office.
Work Experience (highlight) :
- Preferably, work experience of 4 to 5 years in Operations function of debt market. He/she must have exposure & experience in liaison work with various exchanges.
Core Purpose of the Role (describe)
- Complete knowledge of Primary activities of Investment Banking.
- Prepare periodic MIS reports.
- Excellent liaison work with various exchanges/ distributors/ Issuers.
- Listing of securities in the exchanges.
- Execution of settlement process
- Manage routine compliance issues
Key Result Areas (bullet points)
- Liaison with issuer / distributors/ investors
- Empanelment with various organizations
- Liaison with the authorities like SEBI/NSE/BSE/NSDL/CDSL/RBI/ Registrars/Trustees/Legal Counsels/ROC/Rating Agencies
- Assisting IPO issues
Key Success Factors (in this role)
- Leadership quality. Should be able to handle team of 4 to 5 members.
- Client Satisfaction
- Excellent communication