3) Drive coordination and completion of the Statutory Audit and internal audit.
4) Driving automation related to Accounts and Taxation through SAP to meet business needs
5) Preparation and documentation of the internal policy and procedures in all areas of Accounts and Taxation.
6) Ensure financial reporting to stakeholders.
7) Ensure smooth vendor booking and payment.
8) Manage check on defaulters in Utility Bills and Rent.
9) Posting of Non PO and Service PO Invoice
10) Regular review of Taxation and briefing team on updates in Taxation and Accounts.
Chartered Accountant with 7 +years of post-qualification experience