The main objective of the role is to achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers, provide guidance/expertise on various valuation engagements, and lead the team towards excellence in service delivery
-Manage a team of 10-15 people
Understands the due diligence process and has experience in financial analysis, report writing preferable in Banking, Insurance or AMC sector
- Counsel team members on the project on KPIs, key financial drivers,
- Ensures that team members deliver quality service as per clients needs and priorities
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Focus teams on the key priorities while managing several large to medium-size projects
- Ensuring smooth service delivery within the defined geographical area
MBA / CA / CFA with min 7-10 Years of Financial exp in BPO / KPO / Shared Services
- Good people management and project management skills
- Advanced understanding of accounting concepts and good analytical skills.
- Proven experience in interacting with senior management of clients.