Job Description :
* Minimum 5years of relevant work experience in conducting in field investigations with a minimum of 2 years in conducting counterfeit/grey market investigation.
* Should have prior experience in investigating frauds relating to kickbacks, supply chain leakage, employee -- vendor collusion, employment falsification, IP theft, etc with specific focus on solving the fraud using external approaches.
* Should have prior experience in undertaking mystery shopping across industries
* Expertise in building interface with individuals/entities for collecting market intelligence.
* Experience in conducting site visits,surveillance and industry inquiries.
* Experience in conducting desktop background checks/due diligence on different entities.
* Experience of working in retail/wholesale markets based across cities in India - FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Software etc.
* Well versed with MS office.
* CFE, CSI, and/or prior enforcement agency experience would be preferred.
* Should be able to speak more than two Indian languages.
* Willingness to travel extensively across cities in India including remote regions.