Candidates would be responsible for handling forensic research, corporate intelligence, business research. Candidates should have experience in Big 4/ medium sized professional services firms/global investigations firms/ KPOs.
1. Leading and coordinating the planning and management of assignments- pricing, billing and recovery, maximizing fee opportunities- with guidance from the Partner.
2. Develop sound value based solutions and apply technical knowledge in delivery of complex solutions to clients.
3. Understand macro and strategic issues on client engagements.
4. Develop specialized competence and begin to attract recognition within own service line as a technical resource for that specialization.
5. Strong marketing and business development skills.