Manage Company's Online and Content strategy, thereby creating a strong brand presence across desired audiences
* Planning and executing the digital, social and content strategy (incorporating Business, Corporate and Social themes).
* Create rich and impactful engagement with global business audience and talent audience
* Responsibility for online budget.
* Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the pages including company website.
* Managing website, improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
* Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
* Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
* Create and manage content calendar
* Supervise digital, social and website agency
* Plan and action digital team structure (mix of in-house staff , freelancers and agencies)
* Manage online forums, groups and business / service communication
* Collaborate closely with SMEs, leaders internally to create impactful content
* Most essentially - passionate about Marketing , connecting people with brands
* Previous experience in a similar role for an IT brand with significant global presence.
* Experience managing digital marketing and content strategy plus website
* Knowledge of technical aspects of digital marketing and website
* Up to date on emerging trends, emerging media and innovation in the field
* Superior writing & editorial skills, very important. Excellent oral communication skills, presentation skills,
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Experience managing creative and technical staff.
* Ability to work independently , lead a team
* Working knowledge of digital , website software and platforms
* Experience in Digital Marketing agency
Desired candidate profile:
* MBA Marketing. 7 to 9 years' experience in Marketing, with at least 5 years in digital space.
* Experience managing online presence of prominent IT brand with significant global presence