* Assist in annual audit planning process and determination of Annual Operating Plans (AOP) through various data / statistics / reports as input to the planning process
* Assist in design and implementation of audit methodology at Company by IA service providers. These include ongoing review of the audit universe, creation and improvement to detailed scope documents, process checklists, control matrices and audit programs in place.
* Assist in design and adherence to various templates and forms to be used in audit execution process to help build and maintain standardization and quality of output delivery.
* Oversee IA service providers during the course of audit execution through periodic review meetings and report reviews to ensure timely and effective delivery of the audit output to the stakeholders. The role is expected to assist Head -- IA for larger units and independent management for smaller units in scope for the year.
* Challenge and contribute to quality of the output (issues, root causing, action plans) and support Head IA with themes / analysis for various processes during functional / regional discussions.
* Assist Head-IA in quarterly reporting to the Audit Committee.
* Tracking of remediation status of the audit issues through Issue tracking Process in place at Company. The role is expected to independently manage this process through ongoing interaction with unit management, collect status and share the report with statistics and data for management reporting. During the course, the role must interact with management to review and resolve long pending issues and timely escalation to the management.
* Manage repository of audit issues and creation of management reports to be published on a monthly basis and as and when required.