Individuals who take deep personal accountability for their work, have a passion for excellence, driven to achieve their full potential and understand the value of building relationships with clients, future clients, their communities, the global firm and each other. A OUR CLIENTS professional should have all the following characteristics:
- Strong work ethic
- Thrive on challenges
- Dedicated to providing outstanding client service.
OUR CLIENTS is seeking a Manager with a strong Infrastructure and PPP consulting background to join our growing Deal Advisory (Projects & Infrastructure) Advisory practice in Doha, Qatar. This individual will be part of the management team leading our practice in the delivery of high quality services to top tier public and private sector clients by bringing his/her advisory expertise to the team. He/she will be responsible for assisting with business development and advising on major infrastructure and PPP projects, including those for government as well as those for the private sector. This will be in a wide variety of sectors including transportation, housing and utilities amongst others.
This individual will assist senior Management team as well as take the lead on advising clients on:
- Infrastructure planning and strategy
- Feasibility, business case and market analysis
- Procurement options analysis
- Project risk assessment
- Financial Modeling Oversight and Development
- Project Risk Assessment Identifying and Quantification through Monte Carlo Analysis
- Project governance
- Commercial structuring of complex contracts
- Coordinating legal, financial and/or technical teams
- Procurement and process management
- Bid evaluation
- Project implementation advice through design and construction
- Project controls Note: Ideal candidates need not have experience in all areas noted above.
- Support the senior management team with business development in Qatar across both public and private sector markets.
- Manage and actively participate in the responding to government issued RFPs for advisory mandates on infrastructure projects.
- Train and mentor junior staff and contribute to the overall skills enhancement and experience of the team.
- Work closely with other the Management team comprising of Senior Managers, Directors and Partners.
Technical Skills Requirements
- Detailed knowledge of Project Financing and procurement
- Financial modelling skills
- Experience of managing transactions
Additional Skills Requirements
- Strong academic record including a post graduate degree from a repute institution (preferably a MBA)
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and teaming skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
- Proficiency in Arabic language skills would be desirable