- Manage all customer interaction channels - Inbound, Outbound, Chat, Email, etc.
- Deliver a stellar customer experience on all fronts and maximize NPS at all times
- Focus on improving customer-service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying customer service trends, etc.
- Plan and manage annual budget for all relevant cost heads
- Study, design, evaluate and re-design processes;
- Adopt technological solutions for setting up systems and methods for delivering seamless customer experience
- Accomplishes customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, training and coaching employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
Educational/Professional Qualifications :
- Operational experience in customer service setup for 5-10 years at a managerial level
- Graduation and Post-graduation from reputed institutes
- Direct experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Sales, or Collections)
- Demonstrated ability to build, develop, direct, and manage a group of people (Strong preference for individuals who have created and built a stellar team from scratch)
- Ability to support Business and provide solutions to customer pain points
- Proven ability to manage reporting and analysis
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior team management skills
- Highly passionate and motivated individual willing to work in an independent high-growth environment